Q: What is V8 ?
A: RF-V8 is a dedicated GPS anti-theft communicator for car , with GPS tracking , sound sensor alarm and vibration sensor alarm function. And it’s suitable for the Anti-theft of car ,home and warehouse. When your car is levered , moved or around voice over than intended scope, V8 will alarm you by message or call.. The RF-V8 will ensure your car safety, always care for your car, family, and the valuables in the safe.
Q: Is V8 operating difficult?
A: No, very easy. Just need send message command to set up the function, then you can use.
Q: There isn’t any reply when we send message to bind master number, why?
A: 1. Check the device have SIM card, the card insert correct, and the card have telephone charge.
2. The command must same as the user menu showed.
Q: How long will the V8 standby?
A: Merely standby only have the communicating function ,the standby time is 12 days.
1.Open the GPS positioning, once every 10 minutes to report the location information, about 50 hours of standby time, about 2 days.
2.Open the GPS positioning, each 1 minute to report location information, the standby time is about 6 hours.Talk time is about 4 hours.
Combined with yourself circumstance, please choose the right work mode and position reporting frequency.
Q: Is v8 waterproof?
A: Only surface Splash-proof , it can't prevent flooding
Q: What is the location accuracy of the V8?
A: In open space ,the positioning accuracy is 5-15m when the weather is good and no cloud, generally about 30 m.
Q: What is the GPS single positioning?
A: Because V8 is a personal portable GPS communicator , is limited by the battery life, in order to save electricity, immediately enter a dormant state after each GPS positioning, so V8S every location is actually cold start.
If shorten the V8 positioning interval to 1 minute, in the motion state for a while, would be much better, but this can only maintain the standby time about 6 hours.
Q: I send dn# instruction to query V8 working state. Display: ID: 8401017954; GSM signal status: strong; GPS signals: invalid; Battery: 70%; Working pattern: AJ; Tracking: open. GPS signals: invalid, is it mean GPS not work?
A: Yes, it’s mean the GPS don’t work now
1. Because the GPS is very power-hungry, so V8 is designed to position every 10 minutes, and immediately dormancy after positioning so as to save electricity, to ensure the standby 50 hours.
2. So in general, GPS is dormant, and the V8 will display GPS: invalid when use DSP query.
Q: Sending dw# instruction, why sometime the reply information is different?
A: Sending dw#, V8 will have the following four types of SMS reply under different working condition:
1. Tracking open, GPS positioning success, reply message is: (GPS) : Huaxin Road, Futian,Shenzhen,Guangdong,China,518000 http://www.gps123.org/MapByDevice.aspx?LAN = en - us&lat LNG = = 22.55113 & 114.08009
2. Tracking open, GPS is not successful, automatically switch to base station location, reply message is: (LBS):HuaxinRoad,Futian,Shenzhen,Guangdong,China,518000 http://www.gps123.org/MapByDevice.aspx?LAN = en - us&lat LNG = = 22.55170 & 114.07940
3, Tracking closed (or GPRS signal is bad), GPS positioning success, reply message is:
http://maps.google.com/maps?Q = N22.550892 E114.080124.
4. Tracking closed (or GPRS signal bad), GPS cannot work. switch to base station location, reply message is:
http://www.trackanywhere.org/LBSQuery/LBSQuery.aspx?MCC = 460 & newsun focus = 0 & LAC = 10133 & CID = 5043 & LAN = useful – cn
Q: I sent dw# command to V8 , the device send me tracking after 1-2 minutes ,why so slowly?
A: because the V8 is GPS device, it’s only to start the GPS after receiving the order, so it need a little long time.
Q: I charging the V8 by mobile power, is it effect the use of the device?A: The V8 power management support charge when using , please choose the qualified mobile battery to recharge , to ensure the safety of the user.
Q: Why my v8 will re-start?
A: The V8 will auto reboot under follow:
1. There is no sim card, boot directly, V8 can’t detect the SIM card.
2. No signal or Signal is poor, the V8 off the net.
Q: Except the cost of the phone card, is there other cost?
In addition to the mobile phone card itself communications‘ fee (it will charge by the telecom operators )
You also need to positioning platform using fee , first year is free , from second year, LBS positioning com 20 Yuan/year/stage. GPS class com is 60 Yuan/year/stage
Q: My V8 can make a call, but why sometimes platform positioning data is not updated?
A: There are several reasons as follow:
1. Check the GPS traffic has opened?
2. Send dsp# to check V8 current GSM signal, if the GSM signal is not good, the first to be affected is GPRS, next is the text, last is the voice communication;
3. The GPRS signal is poor , such as we can make a call ,but we can’t open the web page
Q: Calling the SOS number, why can’t connect?
A: Please check the V8 SIM card have opened call ID or not?
If it doesn’t open call id, V8 can’t identify incoming calls number, it will decline the call.
Q: What is the battery capacity? Is the battery removable?
A: V8 use high capacity ratio battery, battery capacity is 520 mAh
Because V8 is a dedicated GPS car alarm, in order to guarantee the safety of alarm and specially designed for the built-in battery, sealed